I develop WordPress websites for people or small companies – typically sole traders, educational sites, or not-for-profit organisations. Here’s a list:
- This is the school my children go to, and due to the terrible funding crisis facing schools I did it for free, launching in September 2017. The focus of the site is the newsletter, as well as a calendar and Twitter feed. It has all the other usual things you’d expect from a school website (policies, curriculum details, governors, PTA, Ofsted). It’s a vibrant site, maintained by the school office, and works on mobile. I also built the school auction site (now offline).
- Lifting Limits is a Community Interest Company that works with schools to provide the skills and resources to recognise and correct gender bias, and to support pupils in challenging gender inequalities in the wider world.
- This was a fast-turnaround project to get podcasters to promote the global climate strike in September 2019.
- A personal fitness trainer based in north London. Features a booking form, testimonials, and a blog area.
- A yoga teacher based in north London. A simple site to explain different types of yoga, with testimonials and a schedule.
I’m currently working on other web projects, which will appear here.
Rob is brilliant. He was quick to understand our needs, rich with supportive and thoughtful ideas and was fantastic in not just building our site but in helping us think strategically about how to use it. He also provides amazing ‘after care’, enabling us to adapt our site as our organisation grows. He’s a pleasure to work with – he listens, is positive, responsive, utterly reliable and just very, very good at what he does.Rachel Hermer and Caren Gestetner, Lifting Limits
Rob did a wonderful job of building my website: he really delivered on my brief but also had a creative input which helped achieve the polished professional look that has really helped to grow my business. In my initial meeting with Rob he really opened my eyes to all the possibilities and options available and he took the time to really listen and understand my requirements – especially the look and feel that I was trying to accomplish and also all the back-end tech to make sure the site is discoverable on Google. He delivered the site in the timeframe we agreed and on budget and I have had many glowing reviews since.Andrew Parsons, 121pt.fit
Thanks again Rob
Let’s have a slideshow, shall we?